Enabling our customers to provide IT as a Service.
The introduction of public and private cloud technologies is enabling a new phase of IT service delivery. IT organizations are becoming true service providers. They now have the ability to enable individuals or group managers to directly and quickly request, receive, consume and be billed for IT services. However, the transformation to service provider is not a trivial one. To enable this transformation, a lot of analysis and planning must be done. You must also create new processes to enable proper management of this new infrastructure.
The Kovarus Approach
Kovarus helps by first assessing a customer’s environment by analyzing technology, people, and processes. This enables us to develop an ITaaS strategy and roadmap upon which we can execute. Kovarus’ approach includes:
- Business and technology assessments
- Architect, implementation, and operationalization of technology solutions
- Process analysis and design to operationalize IT solutions
- Assist with IT Staffing requirements
- Maintenance contract renewals
- End to end project management