Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
Disasters can strike anytime. Is your organization prepared? Whether it’s a fire, flood, or a server failure, proper planning and testing is the key to mitigate and/or eliminate downtime by ensuring rapid recovery from failures. Ever shrinking budgets and increased application complexity have historically made creating a true business continuity and/or disaster recovery challenging and expensive. More often than not, disaster recovery and business continuity projects got put on the back burner.
Mainstream adoption of virtualization has changed this. It has enabled many organizations to not only implement a cost effective disaster recovery plan, but many have started implementing active/active data centers that enable immediate failover in the event of a disaster. This type of active/active design allows for 100% uptime, regardless of what disaster hits.
The Kovarus Approach
Whether you need the ability to recover rapidly in the event of a disaster, or are looking to create an active/active design to eliminate downtime, Kovarus provides the expert guidance and insight to help you meet your uptime requirements. By leveraging AAIMS methodology we can help design a solution that exceeds your organization’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). The Kovarus team will:
- Assess your disaster recovery requirements and design a solution to meet them
- Analyze your current environment and shed insight into potential economic and operational improvements to improve business continuity
- Architect a scalable, flexible solution to meet future requirements
- Implement your solution and best practices to ensure optimal performance
- Identify opportunities to reduce or eliminate reoccurring costs