The need to keep applications on separate servers because of bandwidth, support, and security constraints has led to severely underutilized capacity in many data centers—with as much as 90 percent of server capacity sitting unused. At the same time, you may be adding new servers and expanding your data center to house them all. The overhead costs alone of all this wasted capacity are enough to make a CFO cry.
Server Consolidation can bring this large-scale inefficiency to a stop. By crafting the right server consolidation and containment strategy, you can reduce costs, improve efficiency, and better position IT to meet the changing needs of the business. As trusted advisors and certified virtualization experts, Kovarus can help you realize all the advantages of virtualization.
The Kovarus Approach
Kovarus delivers the insight you need into potential consolidation opportunities and your return on investment. You’ll receive a detailed analysis, validated recommendations, and a roadmap to your virtualized future infrastructure. Using a combination of proven best practices, deep domain expertise and best-of-breed technology, Kovarus can deliver a comprehensive consolidation solution, including:
- Assessment of your infrastructure requirements
- Identification of server consolidation opportunities
- Determination of the optimal server consolidation ratio for your situation Insight into return on investment
- A consolidation and virtualization roadmap
- A documented architecture design
- Rapid implementation
- Best practices and knowledge transfer